I thought I'd introduce a new exercise in blogging. Maybe every once in a while (ummmm, or a LONG while) I'm just going to scan in random things that make me LOL--if you know what I mean, and I think you do. Or do you? The question has always been: Does it mean Lots Of Love? or Laugh Out Loud? Or maybe even Livingl Ovida Loca? Anywho . . . just some things that I have run across lately that humored me. It's gonna be SCANtastic!
First item:
Eden drew this the other day--I thought it was so cute. I love her drawings--really really really cute! I love Jasmine's hair and bikini top, Aladdin's hat and small vest over his open chest, and the Genie's golden wrist cuffs (you can almost hear the comic relief spewing from that happy mouth of his) Oh, Genie . . . ha hmm ha ha.

2nd item of business:
Is anyone else disturbed by this warning sticker that was pasted all over the organization tubs I bought? Who would think that's a good idea? Its (sorry to be repetitive) DISTURBING. Enough said.

Item #3:
One of my favorite. In my book, wigs are ALWAYS funny--no exceptions. This is a shout out to my brotha from anotha motha Steve. Really, you can't say enough about his serious face--he can ALWAYS produce it, even when the chips are down. (I bet noone saw this post coming--really random, I know. can't say I didn't warn you) By the way, cool basketball graphic on your laptop Steve--that's SOOOOOO 1997!

Last item of business:
Ahhhhh Mother's Day. You know how one might feel guilty and unworthy of those kind of Mother's Day poems? something like this, but rhyming or in iambic pentameter:
Mother always smiled
she never raised her voice
Dinner was always special
The house was always clean
fresh cut flowers on the table
never late to church
never spanked a bum
fruitsy tootsie la dee da . . .
Well, I didn't have to feel guilty this year, because Eden aint afraid to tell it like it is on line #4 (then she brings it back around--that's my girl!)

So there you have it.
4 comments:
Love your new SCANtastic idea....might have to try that one out. and yes, woman, you really can be random, that is one of the things i love most about you. and one last thing, i need it too, so don't be a stranger!!
I laughed SO hard at Eden's fill-in-the-blank letter. Kids always tell the truth, which is always hysterical. I hope Abby won't write half the stuff I do on there.
oh boy. That is too fun! I love Eden's pictures. She needs to paint me some artwork for my home. It will be lovely! Love ya!
I'm enjoying your posts! By the way, the KIDS are the ones who would think climbing into a plastic bin then having someone put the lid on is a good idea!
Post a Comment