Joel and I are so glad and proud that Ruby chose to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We love Jesus Christ and have tried to teach of His love for her. She is one powerful servant of God and now has the gift of the Holy Ghost to guide her through life. We're so glad that she has chosen to worship God through the Gospel of Jesus Christ--we know its the Way for her to be happy, and we love her so much that we always want her to be happy.
Here's our little Beauty
the happy duo just before her baptism
I love this little face
Lincoln, Alanna, Halle, Mia, and Emma came to watch
Group shot
1 comment:
Golly gee! I didn't even know Ruby was being baptized! Or that she was old enough! I've been away from your blog too long! She looks so beautiful! It seems like just yesterday that it was Eden! My goodness. Looks like it was a beautiful fall day. This is just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. XXXXXXOOOOOOOO
Sue
Post a Comment