Friday, November 2, 2012

WHHHHAAAAAATTT??? A new post? HALLOWEEN!!!

 Wow! Here's some pictures from this past week (the week of HaLlOwWEeeEN!!! wOOOooOOooO)


Jay, Georgia, and I headed over in the morning of Halloween to watch the school costume parade.  Eden and Ruby STOLE THE SHOW!  They looked so darling (obviously) and Eden was just beaming.  Everyone I knew came up to me and told me how pretty Eden looked as a 1940's Salor girl.  She even had Jay walk with her in the parade for part of it :)





Here we are, just before Trick or Treating




Oh yeah.  That's Rubes--or should I say Daphne on her way to solve Mysteries around the neighborhood!


Look at this cute flower that just bloomed up out of the grass! 







Brrrrrbrrrrr Brrrr bppppppbrrrrrr (sound of a Navy trumpet)


Here's Jay with his Super friends Caleb and Tyson.  They spend every minute they can together





I suppose Indiana Jones was looking for the greatest treasure of all--Me! (as a Cleopatra-type lady)

 
 
And what is Halloween without Senor Senorita, a Jailbird, and a sailor?


Our Friends Juston and Rachel Sandberg made their own Zombie teeth and makeup--they looked awesome (or in Jay's words--"Too Scary" then 20 seconds later "Too Scary"  then 10 seconds later from under the desk "too scary" . . .)
 
 
and this last one was from Sunday morning right before I did anybody's hair for church.  So sweet!

2 comments:

sly said...

Ohhhh, we love it so. Those kids are too cute and fun and one-in-a-million!! It was the best to be together for Halloween. You are right--Eden made a beautiful (a little tooooooo beautiful) sailor girl, and Ruby was the coolest Daphne, and well--Jay,had the super hero thing all wrapped up. I still cannot get over those crazy zombies. They win any prize I can think of. Indiana Jones and Egyptian gal--we'll take you too. Love you all!!! WOW!!!! Finally a post. You better notify the gang!!

Jena said...

Lovin' it! Please do more. I need it. I really need it. I miss you guys! Wish we were there for Ruby's baptism. Boo stinkin' hoo. Just put her present in the mail, today. Good job me. Love you!