It has been a little while, but you HAVE to understand how busy I've been. You see, I simply must have my children's hair done perfectly before I can do ANYTHING else.


Besides the obvious hours I spend on grooming the girls' hair, there's Jay. I chop, steam, juice and flambe his every (organic-whole grain ) meal. Then there's wardrobe coordination and impeccable hygiene . . .

9 comments:
LOVE it!
L*O*L*...both laugh out loud and love you lots (or lots of love?).
p.s. red rulezzzzz!
Ha! That is great. Keep it coming. Even if it is just a random thing those cute kids of yours do or say. I can't get enough! Oh, is Jay walking yet?
Ruby'a hair is my fav! Please send all of those pics to me so I can I put them in my wallet to show off my adorable nieces and nephew when people ask. Ha!
Hilarious. Jay eats super healthy. I hope the McDonalds fries Abby eats all the time are organic :)
I always read your blog and miss your crazy sense of humor. Love it, seriously. I'm just burning up here in Arizona, don't worry about me. Miss you guys! Happy end of summer before school starts!
hehehehe, hilarious! And so cute!
whoa SEVEN comments - i never get that many! love the hair and i couldn't stop laughing at the sytycd post!!!
can i bring my girls over so you can do their hair? oh, rats! i don't have any girls. too bad.
Post a Comment