You guys are hot. Seriously. :)
I can't believe how photogenic you are. The pics are awesome. So was your family Christmas photo.
whooo--hot n heavy! happy anniversary~you two were mfeo!!!
happy anniversary! love the pics.
Wow! I want some pictures taken of Jonathan and I this summer for our 10 year! Did Rachel take those? Wow!!! I can't wait till I'm skinny again! LOL!
Oh, I just read what you wrote to Rachel! So I guess that answered my question! Sheesh...I'm so silly!
Wow Rachel you are beauuuutiful! I love all your posts! Which day is your anniversary? Mine is January 4th. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You guys are hot. Seriously. :)
I can't believe how photogenic you are. The pics are awesome. So was your family Christmas photo.
whooo--hot n heavy! happy anniversary~you two were mfeo!!!
happy anniversary! love the pics.
Wow! I want some pictures taken of Jonathan and I this summer for our 10 year! Did Rachel take those? Wow!!! I can't wait till I'm skinny again! LOL!
Oh, I just read what you wrote to Rachel! So I guess that answered my question! Sheesh...I'm so silly!
Wow Rachel you are beauuuutiful! I love all your posts! Which day is your anniversary? Mine is January 4th. :)
Post a Comment