
also known as "Sparkly Shoes". Grandma Mimi bought the red sparkly shoes for Ruby over a year ago when she took her shopping and Ruby insisted that she needed them. As you can see, they got their money's worth--those shoes were worn with everything--rain or shine. I wish I had more pictures of Ruby in her "ensembles"--these things go with every color, style, genre--you name it and she's worn it. We had to say goodbye to the red ones because they were too small and were digging cuts in her feet. Baba got her the new silver sparkly shoes and we've made the transition without a hitch (pheewww--you know Ruby, when she's not happy, aint nobody happy!) Here are a couple of bad pictures but you get the idea anyway. (when am I going to learn to take more pictures???!!)

3 comments:
Foot bling...such a necessity in a girls life!
oh yes...gotta love the "sparkly shoes".
miss has been asking me almost every day this week if she can play with ruby sue. sounds like we need to do another cousin day soon!
lily's response: "i wan spawkely shoes tooo!"
Post a Comment