This picture was taken for Jay's baby blessing back in July--I feel bad that I never got around to posting anything about it--so here goes . . . I know I'm not a great writer, so this probably won't come across how I want it. Watch out--I'm going to start laying it on thick, it might be emabarassing to read, but I just want to have a record of how I feel and share it with whomever wants to know. I fell in love with Joel in the Spring of 1997-- when we were studying for a geography class at Utah State. Of course I can remember my life before him but I never really knew myself then. From the beginning he has always made me want to be a better person--he still does. Everyday I think about how lucky I am to be married to the man that I am both deeply in love with and who is also my best friend. I love spending eternity with him. He is the most loving husband and father. Joel gave our little Jay Alfred a blessing and I am so happy that he lives so he was able to. I am madly in love with the 2 men in our little family--Jay, I hope you grow up to be just like Daddy!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
My Men
This picture was taken for Jay's baby blessing back in July--I feel bad that I never got around to posting anything about it--so here goes . . . I know I'm not a great writer, so this probably won't come across how I want it. Watch out--I'm going to start laying it on thick, it might be emabarassing to read, but I just want to have a record of how I feel and share it with whomever wants to know. I fell in love with Joel in the Spring of 1997-- when we were studying for a geography class at Utah State. Of course I can remember my life before him but I never really knew myself then. From the beginning he has always made me want to be a better person--he still does. Everyday I think about how lucky I am to be married to the man that I am both deeply in love with and who is also my best friend. I love spending eternity with him. He is the most loving husband and father. Joel gave our little Jay Alfred a blessing and I am so happy that he lives so he was able to. I am madly in love with the 2 men in our little family--Jay, I hope you grow up to be just like Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like him too... but only as a friend!
We miss you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
J
aaawww...you made me cry! (really)thanks a lot cheeseball!
I was actually expecting a little thicker... what a nice post. I'm sure baby Jay will be just as great as Daddy Joel. :)
Post a Comment