What do Chuck Norris and Ruby have in common? Well, I'll tell ya. Ol' Chuck is known for a very famous hairdo called the
"Mullet". A style that is described as:
"business up front -- party in the back"
Ruby has now premiered a Revolutionary look herself . . .
We call it the "Paul Revere up front -- Continental Congress in the back"
(hair style and wardrobe by Ruby Su Swogger)
8 comments:
Hip, hip hurrah for Ruby's revolutionary new hairstyle! Our founding fathers would be proud!
A big hug to sweet Ruby from Dan & Sue.
Another big hug to sweet Eden for the lovely note she drew/wrote that was enclosed in your card!
Mucho creativity in this family of yours!
XXXOOO
That's quite a look! Don't be sad if I steal it. I have a feeling it is going to be a hit on this side of the world.
just wait til she sees her auntie becca sport the martha washington 'do...
p.s. is it summer yet?!?!?!
I love the pizazz of that little girl!! She looks adorable even with founding father hairdos!! I am so glad she is over here with me right now!! Happy Day when Ruby plays with you!!! I love her smile!!!!
Ha! I love that girl. I can't believe I missed this post. I'm beginning to be as bad as you with the blog land. We must be better about this. I need to see your kids! pronto.
She does our founding fathers proud. Now where are the Hawaii pics?
Rachel, I haven't laughed that hard for a day! Thanks for the laughs! Although I think I have her beat with my daily 70's Male Skateboarder do. She sure is a cute little girl! We need to actually get together. Let's plan something. Do you want to come over next week for lunch and fun?
Here she comes...Miss America!!! Love her!! I'm laughing so hard right now!!
Post a Comment