Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

 
 We had a great time this Halloween-- and I even got SOME pictures-- not a lot of great shots, but at least I have some this time around!  (above: Joel and I as the corpse bride and the dollar store masked monster)


Baba & Dedo and our friends the Sandbergs came over to trick or treat and have soups and salad.  No pictures of Baba & Dedo--which is really too bad as they came as a very regal King and Queen .  (I think my friend Rachel has some pictures of them, I'll have to get from her)   


 (above:  Ruby, Halle, Emma, Mia, Jay and Eden getting ready to get poured on outside)




 I am a robot. Give me your candy.




The kitty cat and the Senorita forged the way through the soaking rain.  (on the right: The Sandbergs-- notorious for actually dressing up each halloween-- and doing with style! This year they were theQueen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter--AWESOME!)
 Beware of the sleepy-eyed Tinkerbell--she'll sprinkle you with fairy dust!




Jooooooooooelll! Put that mask back on!  I didn't spend $1 to have you carry that thing around!



Nice.


Mary Beth and Byron stopped by to eat with us, then we let the kids run around and play while we watched an episode of Hoarders.  We sure know how to party! We really had a ghooooouuuuuully great night!

4 comments:

Jena said...

So glad I get to see the party! Awesome bride costume. Too bad we couldn't swing by your place for some good ol' trick or treating...

Aren said...

I didn't know you dressed up!! You looked awesome! Aren was impressed with your makeup. You did a good job! Wait to go Baba and Dedo! I have to see pics of them. Your friends look awesome, too!

The kids are adorable. Jay is the perfect robot. I would have squeezed him all night. Eden and Ruby looked girly and pretty as always. So sweet.

Wish we could have made it to the Swogger bash!

Aren said...

Jackson's comment on the picture of Joel and you.

Her funny. He scary.

sly said...

That was the spookiest Halloween for us!! We had so much fun trick-or-treating in the rain!! All the costumes were amazing!! Most of all, just love being with all of you!! Hmm--what shall we be next year???? Love you guys!!