
Eden waiting for her baptism while warming up on the heater

The proudest Daddy posing with his oldest sweet little baby girl before they change clothes

We are so blessed to have Eden baptized by Joel, they love each other so much

The classic Baptism picture


Jay, Ruby, Lincoln and Eden's friends Justin and Luke got to sit on the front row to watch


Back2Back 1

Back2Back 2

Back2Back3
More photos to come later--having technical difficulties!
13 comments:
What wonderful photos of Eden's baptism! She looks so sweet in her white dress! (So does Ruby!) I was baptized as an infant (Presbyterian parents promise to bring up their infant under God -- it's a different approach). I remember being at Fred's baptism - both of them! -- sure brings back memories.
Lots of love, Sue (and Dan)
Oh how I adore that not so little girl! She looks absolutely beautiful. I wish so badly that I could have been there. Sigh... tear. Love you Eden!
How can you possibly have an 8 year old - sheesh! Eden looks beautiful - and what an adorable dress! Looks like it was a very special day! I'm still sad I missed you at Mel's book club - I hope to see you soon!
that dress of hers is adorable!!
what an awesome day that must have been for your family!
How we love Eden!!! We can't call her a little girl anymore, but we want to!! She was the most beautiful "Little girl" at her baptism. Radiating--is the perfect word. What an amazing and sacred day!! I can't believe my "Little Joely" baptized his "little girl". Does "beaming" describe it adequately (impossible to do)? We feel incredibly blessed to share that most special day with our MOST SPECIAL Eden!! We love you sweetheart!!!!!!
that dress was perfect...what a great find for a great girl! she is such a sweetheart. and gettin back 2 bizznezz with the back2backs...lovin it!
What an amazing day. Congrats! Eden looked beautiful (and so grown up). How do you stand it? I just want you to put her in a bottle and send her over.
It's midnight and I was checking the weather and I thought I would see if you had updated your blog. You did!! I gasped when I saw Eden in her beautiful white dress. BEAUTIFUL!!!! We love her so much. Joel and you have done a wonderful job teaching her the gospel and preparing her for that special day. I remember her telling me the story of Jospeh Smith when she was four years old. She has such a strong testimony for an eight year old. Can't wait to see her this summer!
I spelled Joseph wrong. It's late over here. Ha!
I also love, love, love, that beautiful white dress! Where did it come from?? Also, how in the world did you do her hair SO cute after her baptism?? PLEASE teach me so my daughter can have cute hair growing up. I never was really taught to do hair as a child so I don't know how!
what a happy day. it was fun seeing you guys and skating was pretty great too. let's do it again.
Yeah for Eden! So proud of her and she looks beautiful in her white dress!
Thanks for the invite to your blog. Edens dress is beautiful! How exciting. If you get time post some of your remodeling. I would love to see it.
Shari
Post a Comment