Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Big Bday Bloggin

Happy 2nd Birthday Jackson (Nov.17) --the cutest kid in Tennessee! I cannot wait for you and Jay to play together again---remember this?





Don't worry Sara, I won't leave you out! Happy Birthday to you too (Nov.17) --just don't uh . . .fall asleep at the wheel? :) :(


( I have hardly any pictures of you, sis. I thought you looked really pretty in this one though! Hopefully we can celebrate next week!)


last item of business . . .



I'm officially {uninvited} Guest-blogging (shhhhhhhhh! its a surprise) over here today! I feel so Bloggish!


Happy Birthday Jena (November 18)! I sure miss my sweet sister-in-law!



[pheeeeeeewww. did I get everybody? I hope]


(uhhhhhhh, yes. that is my husband on the left with the curlers)

4 comments:

Aren said...

I LOVE that picture of Jackson and Jay!! So sweet. Where did our babies go? Thank you so much for posting my handsome baby on your blog. I have to agree he is the cutest baby in Tennessee. Hopefully Jackson and Jay will get to play soon. Thanks for always loving my sweet Jackson! Happy Birthday Sarah! She is so pretty! Ashley

Jena said...

Thank guest blogger. I truly loved it. I'm the luckiest.

Brian didn't know that was Jackson. Aren and Ashley really need to get on the ball here. We need pictures and info!

Joel looks good in curlers.

Miss you.

p.s. LOVE that Ruby girl. That prayer story is a classic.

Kat said...

HELLO baby JAY!!

myndie said...

loved the christmas card...and the curlers.