never gets old--love those jibjabs every time (and that jaygers is just about the cutest little vampire i've ever seen--even cuter than edward!) p.s. do you like how i keep throwing catch phrases into my comments?
VEEEEERRRRRY nice! I was impersonating my grandma right there. and no, I can't teach your Relief society lesson. Ahhhh... that does feel good to say no. You try.
Rach. Can you please buy me a ticket to hawaii and watch my kids while bake in the sun and read a book with a pina colada at my side. Please? Oh ya, buy me a good long 2 weeks at the best resort while your add. HMMM, maybe you should include Brian in that trip. But you still have the kids.
Reakabo is your verif. word. Reak a bo? that is my new word. REEK A BOO.. cool. Oh sorry about all the miss spellings poor non editing, etc. It is late. Brian is talking to me through the vent. Chow.
Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! I could watch that over and over again and keep on smiling!! What a scary bunch you are! But you are great dancers!! Love you!!
7 comments:
never gets old--love those jibjabs every time (and that jaygers is just about the cutest little vampire i've ever seen--even cuter than edward!)
p.s. do you like how i keep throwing catch phrases into my comments?
VEEEEERRRRRY nice! I was impersonating my grandma right there. and no, I can't teach your Relief society lesson. Ahhhh... that does feel good to say no. You try.
Rach. Can you please buy me a ticket to hawaii and watch my kids while bake in the sun and read a book with a pina colada at my side. Please? Oh ya, buy me a good long 2 weeks at the best resort while your add. HMMM, maybe you should include Brian in that trip. But you still have the kids.
Say no. I dare you.
Reakabo is your verif. word. Reak a bo? that is my new word. REEK A BOO.. cool. Oh sorry about all the miss spellings poor non editing, etc. It is late. Brian is talking to me through the vent. Chow.
mommy this is eden that is soooooooooo funny i love u ,love eden oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Love it!! Love it!! Love it!! I could watch that over and over again and keep on smiling!! What a scary bunch you are! But you are great dancers!! Love you!!
nice!
and happy birthday to ruby! she's a cutie!
Love it!
Post a Comment