Thursday, March 12, 2009

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!! (Stop the presses!)

self-sassy portrait (with a weird facial expression)

Like, I totally cut bangs! But, I (like) don't know how to (like) do my hair now--for reals!






And this is practically the last time I had bangs
in High School
(a few years ago)
I was wearing a sunflower clip in my hair because it was trendy at the time-- you remember that phase, I'm sure.


I haven't aged a day. (Pffffpppffffttt!)


8 comments:

Becca said...

your like soooo....hoaaauuuuyyyyt!
sunflower clips should totally make a comeback, or at least those clips you put on your back to make your vest (or dress/pant combo) tighter.
do you love how random all my comments are? what a weirdo!
2 crazy
2 be
4 gotten
ok, i'll stop!

saramarilee said...

Fer kyeeeaawwwt! (cute). I hear the trick is to get one of those tiny barbie looking flat irons for bangs. Or just go ahead and curl them under with a curling iron like the good 'ol days.. three years ago

Denise said...

You look great in both photos! Love them.

Jena said...

Fabulous! I LOVE it. You look amazing and stuff. Totally rad. (I've got to follow the lingo here). So glad you took a picture for those of us who don't get the pleasure of seeing your lovely do!

Kat said...

you're like, so ya know, like, awesome, ya know? i totally like your bangs and wish sunflower clips would make a comeback too. They're like, so friggin' rad.

Kat said...

PS - you know you can totally use my digital skills anytime. it gives us an excuse to get together!

Julie said...

HOT! I think you look great with bangs.

Aren said...

I love your bangs! Did you just bring "sexy back" ? I think ya did girl! Maybe I should get my sexy back... Ummmm... Should I get bangs? Maybe the Easter Bunny could bring me some bangs and highlights. To be continued.... Love ya! Ashley