“Dith” said Jay, pointing to balloons. (Balloons that I purchased for Eden’s birthday more than a week ago and are STILL floating—congratulations Maceys, you are officially my ballooneria* of choice)
Pardon by bragging (it IS MY blog) but I’ have to say that is the best darn chubby baby finger point I have EVER seen.
And here is that point again, only this time he’s saying “Dat”, Still pointing at the same balloons. What a little smarty pants—and not even a year old yet!
Let me pose a few questions: What do you get when you cross a baby, a flat head, and the X-games (or Harley-Davidson)? Answer:
Next question: what do you get when you cross an unsupervised 4 year old (supposedly in bed, asleep), a bed/trampoline, and a doorknob? Answer:

Last question: What do you get when you cross a 7-year old, Disney Marketing department, and sleepwear? Answer:
*okay, I made up the word ballooneria, like pizzeria.
p.s. The title for this post that I really wanted to use was “It’s like dith and like dat and like dith and uh” but I didn’t really know if anyone remembered that song, and then there’s the issue of the filthy lyrics—shame on you Dr. Dre!


6 comments:
you gotta have a little more faith in your readers!!!Of course i know the song.
FINALLY! I've been stalking you endlessly only to be thwarted by a non-updated post! Don't you know I miss you guys! (so, do you feel guilty?) Love it, as always. You are so clever. Your kids are adorable to the max. LOVE the helmet. Wish I could autograph it. Wish I could kiss it.
you are required by law to at least do one post per weekish or 2, but no longer than 2 and a half.
it's like dat and like dith and like dat and uh...
are you sure the ballooneria isn't like a clown ballerina???? maybe one of your kids could be a balloonerina for halloween~or maybe a baby clown for like 3 years straight, or maybe a werewolf bride....
wow, what a random comment! hope you're feeling better xoxoxo
What do you you get when you cross an uneven park surface with an unsteady grandma? Or alzheimer/ocd with heavy halucinagens? (sp?)Or two tired, passionate, star-crossed 4 year old cousins? One wacky weekend,huh? But thanks for coming! And BTW, I clicked on a few of your links--wink wink, nudge nudge....
i was already singing that song with just the title, girl!
and i am cracking up at becca's comment!
For some reason the close up finger photo got me. I am still laughing. Still laughing. If finger pointing was an olympic sport, then lets just say Jay's head and perfectly pointed finger would be on all of our cereal boxes. Ha! Sara's post got me to. You guys are too funny.
Post a Comment