Eden's turn at the "beauty parlor" (A.k.a. kitchen table with nail polish and fingernail clippers)Mom: (painting Eden's fingernails) So, what do you do?
Eden: If people don't know what to wear or what dress to choose, then I help them. That's what I do for work. Today is my day off.
Mom: So you came to get your nails done? What else are you doing on your day off?
Eden: just going out for burritos. goodbye.
Ruby's Turn
Ruby: Mom, can you say that to me too? say "what do you do"
Mom: So, what do you do?
Ruby: I work for Ham Matana (Curse that Hannah Montana! We don't even have cable and Ruby knows who she is!)
Mom: what do you do there?
Ruby: I make her bed, paint her nails with sparkeles, polish shoes, clip her hands (she probably meant fingernails), make her bagels.
I really like Aladdin. He's my husband.
New Year's Resolution to play with my kids more-- today=check!
5 comments:
Cute cute cute!!
Your girls are so cute! I love it. Enjoy playing with them, they are too funny!
I just showed this to Brian, if Molly weren't asleep in the room we are in we would be laughing the roof off this house! We love you!
I love your girls! These stories will be classics!
You guys have the CUTEST kids! I love that picture of them sitting in the chairs. Precious moments.
Post a Comment