Friday, January 2, 2009

It's not like it's THAT noticeable . . .


I mean, you can HARDLY even tell that he's wearing it.

Actually, now that I'm looking at it, I think I've seen that helmet somewhere before, yes, it's very familiar indeed . . .

Right.
That's where I've seen it.
TRON.


Tron

But Jay wears it so much better.


Hasta la Vista flat-backed head! You're no match for this baby!

5 comments:

Amy said...

LOL! I'm so sorry he has to wear the helmet but oh you are so funny with your comments. Thanks for letting Eden come play yesterday. It truly helped my kids from their massive boredom issues!

myndie said...

what helmet? really, jay does wear it so much better! every kid should have one.

Becca said...

hmmm...maybe you should have painted it gray and installed neon blue lights in it instead...or there's always the option of putting the wig over it--noone would EVER notice!

p.s. he's too cute no matter what!

Kat said...

i vote for you to paint flames on it. wonder if i know any artists who might do that....

Katie Blatter said...

I love that you love life no matter how it comes at you! This post was so funny, and your little guy, sooo cute! Oh, and I belatedly saw your anniversary date, so no need to answer that last question by me.