Saturday, January 17, 2009

CSI: Swogger house

Sometimes I find suspiciously "snitched"** goods around the house, and despite NEVER having watched a CSI show (its just not my thing--you know, I'm already paranoid enough already) I have learned to grab my camera to document then analyze the incriminating evidence. Okay, I have it narrowed down to two suspects; ages 6 and 4, both with curly hair, mischievious, hilarious, female, stinker-ish, and caucasion.

EXHIBIT A:





EXHIBIT B:
notice the child scissors and the unruly cut to the bag ABOVE the ziploc opening--rendering it's convenient reclosability useless!





EXHIBIT Q: Interesting . . . same pink scissors as shown in ex. B




EXHIBIT X:
Okay, now that's sweet--look what they left me. There are only 2 children that know I love 1/4 costco chocolate muffin, graham crackers and peaches!


EXHIBIT Z: Hmmmmmm. Apparantly this was the best (and most logical, and sanitary) spot to cut up the fruit for my plate of goodies.






GUILTY # 1

GUILTY # 2





*we often use the word "snitch" in our family to sneak something from someone; like, I snitched some of her M&M's

7 comments:

sly said...

You are too clever for me!! I love it!! I have the sweetest, kindest, most adorable grandchildren ever, with pure hearts of gold (It must be hereditary -Ha!). And may I say, this post was much more appetizing than the last one of Jay!! LOVE YOU!

Jena said...

That was the BEST EVER! Thank your cute children for putting a HUGE smile on my face and tell them their aunty loves them sooooooo much!

Holly said...

Such cute kids! I'm sad I missed out Saturday, however, I'm thrilled to give you fancy Aladdin china. You're girls will appreciate it more than Tim will.

Julie said...

You found me! I found myself repeating swoggerblogger and swogger1161(right?)as we drove back to sandy TONIGHT. sheesh, we finally left byron and carrie's at 5. I loved this post. What sweet girls, they even made you a snack. Did they cut the peach with pink scissors too?! I totally loved the tron post. Let me know when your ready for some real good sandy food. julie

Heather Kearns said...

So SO SO funny. Those girls are just too sneaky. I am glad I don't have the only ones :) Miss ya!

myndie said...

thanks for starting my day with a laugh. i can see where your kids get their creative-ness. loved it!

Jordan said...

Rachel,
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It's hilarious. I love your sense of humor! I laughed at every post! Way too cute!

Jordan