Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Ruby Dear!

The Stats:

Name: Ruby Su Swogger
Aka Ruby Suby, the Rubester, doodlebug, woogy, etc.
Age 4
Height
Weight 35 lbs.
Hobbies/interests: barbies, fake hair accessories, joy school, singing, playing, dressing up (still), sucking her thumb, taking naps, having an opinion about everything
She has recently been overheard saying: “Mom, don’t wash off my ratatouille (a press-on tattoo)”, “we don’t say berdiculous—that's a bad word”, (to a beetle we found crawling on the tub) “that’s my friend Lacy the bug-she’s so tired of doing her chores” to her cousin Lincoln, "can you hand me that washcloth?" Lincoln- "no" Ruby-"please, you're my servant"









This is a shout out to my little gem--she turned 4 last week! We had a dinner for her the previous Sunday with all the family that could attend--she wasn't short on presents either--thank you everybody! Then I took the kids (Joel had to work) to St. George on her real birthday (th 16th) where we met up with Sara & fam--picked up some in-n-out, played at a park then went back to Sara's for an "efficient" birthday celebration--it was about 45 minutes long because it was getting late. The Albertson's bakery was kind enough to write "Happy Birthday"on donuts, Sara had punching balloons, and sweet presents and it was great--those pics to be posted later when I get them form Sara. Here are a few Ruby facts and flashbacks--We love you Ruby!

4 comments:

Kat said...

She is so dang sweet. Love that girl. Give her a big late birthday kiss for me. We need to get healthy and get together!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! You are so great in Primary and I'm so glad to have you in there!

Jena said...

We love you Rubster! If we were there we would take you on a magical ride on a pegasus (that's Rylee's favorite game right now), then we would fill Baba and Dedo's pool up with chocolate pudding and go swimming with our mouths wide open! lots of love, the flanfam

Katie Blatter said...

What a sweet post! And thanks for inviting me to your blog, I plan to catch up on it soon! Oh, and I must say I had a very mixed reaction when you told me that I am very photogenic; first I almost burst out laughing at the absurdity of the statement but, then I was just very pleased and grateful for your nice comment, and your friendship! :)