





Who ever liked that Primary song anyway--I always thought it was so boring . . . Anyway, we have had a pretty summerish summer-- Lots and lots of backyard swimming at Baba's house, swimming lessons, fishing, and even a lemonade stand with some friends from our neighborhood. We haven't gone anywhere yet for a vacation--we can't wait until fall to do that (I need to get out of here!). We started soccer last week and met with Eden's 1st grade teacher today. I can't believe she will be gone all day long! She can hardly wait but I will miss her and Ruby will be lost without her big sissy--she'll have to find someone else to play out her dramas with (FYI, when Ruby is pretending she is usually trying to save someone named "Brayla"--go figure). Here's just a few pics of summer '08!
2 comments:
YAY! Pictures! I love to see your pretty little family. We need to get together again soon. Luke cries every time we leave your neighborhood that we don't live there anymore. Miss you!
your kids are so dang cute!
we need to get together sometime soon. miss keeps asking to play with ruby!
Post a Comment