Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's About Time!!!






Well, I guess it's only been 3+ months since I've updated, so I thought it might be fun to throw something on Ye olde blog. My friend Rachel took these for Father's day--I mean, I know she's a fabulously talented photographer, but look at those kids--I sure turn out cute kids! By the way, Jay was grumpy and not willing to participate, that's why they are mostly of the girls.

5 comments:

The Whites said...

Yay! You posted! Adorable kids! We miss seeing you guys! Oh by the way, I need to get your address... I still have your book!

Becca said...

Love Eden's serious pose (those eyes are amazing!) and Ruby's Ruby pose. 2 cute 2 be 4gotten!

laura said...

those are some great pictures! you really do have some cute kids! let's have a cousin day soon!

Amy said...

Oh Rachel your kids are just cute! :o) I really need to get some pictures done of my kids. Maybe I'll wait till after March though! Hee hee!

Eden's eyes are AMAZING in photos (well everyday...but photos just seem to bring out that crystal blue!)

~Nikki said...

Those are truly amazing pics!! BEAUTIFUL Children you got there my dear!! :)