Rachel, these pictures are so wonderful. What an adorable little boy. I still need to come visit, but I've been waiting until I KNOW we are all done being sick! I hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything. I'll send you an invite to my blog.
3 comments:
These pictures are amazing! Your friend has such a talent. I'll have to get her name and number when I have my 4th.
Congrats to you! Baby Jay is precious!
Oh and I love the blog. Way cute!
Rachel, these pictures are so wonderful. What an adorable little boy. I still need to come visit, but I've been waiting until I KNOW we are all done being sick! I hope all is well! Let me know if you need anything. I'll send you an invite to my blog.
He is PRECIOUS! What a fun family you have. I hope you are doing okay and feeling good.
Post a Comment