I am in LOVE with this picture. You both look like models!
I love this picture of you guys-so, so sweet! And all the photos of baby Jay are just precious! He's so squishy-I just wanna squeeze him!
You are both so beautiful! I am totally jealous I didn't get any photos like this of Abby. You are so lucky. He is a cutie.
This is my favorite picture. SO DANG CUTE!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am in LOVE with this picture. You both look like models!
I love this picture of you guys-so, so sweet! And all the photos of baby Jay are just precious! He's so squishy-I just wanna squeeze him!
You are both so beautiful! I am totally jealous I didn't get any photos like this of Abby. You are so lucky. He is a cutie.
This is my favorite picture. SO DANG CUTE!
Post a Comment