I especially love your "serious" look.
Okay, I'm finally able to view your private blog...you're email went to my junkmail box for some reason. I love the baby pictures of Jay--they're so cute I want to cry! I can't wait to see him this Thursday!
Rach-you're so Posh Spice! I love that Eden's look is somewhere between serious and just scared. They've grown up so much!
You are a hottie Rach! ;)How dare you get me a gift card by the way! I will enjoy it of course, but you didn't have to. You are the best.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I especially love your "serious" look.
Okay, I'm finally able to view your private blog...you're email went to my junkmail box for some reason. I love the baby pictures of Jay--they're so cute I want to cry! I can't wait to see him this Thursday!
Rach-you're so Posh Spice! I love that Eden's look is somewhere between serious and just scared. They've grown up so much!
You are a hottie Rach! ;)
How dare you get me a gift card by the way! I will enjoy it of course, but you didn't have to. You are the best.
Post a Comment