Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Baby Is Here!!!!

Hooray, Rachel had the baby!!! His name is Jay Alfred Swogger. He was born about 4:15 on Sunday, March 16th. He weighed in at 7 pounds 3 ounces and 19 1/5 inches. Both mom and little Jay are doing great and hopefully resting well.

7 comments:

laura said...

congrats! post some pics!!!

saramarilee said...

I second that! When is Rachel getting home? Does she want phonecalls? Maybe we should all come visit and hang out at your house for a few days to celebrate?

Rachel said...

Hooray, you finally posted something on this dang blog. It is about time dudes! Baby Jay is so adorable. You two make cute babies. :)

~Nikki said...

YIPPY YAY! Can't wait to meet the little fella!!!

astowers said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Miss Tanya said...

Congrats!!! Oh I bet he's stinker cute!!!! Can't wait to see him around the block!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay of a day! Can I come and see the bouncing baby?